Have any questions?

If you are not able to file your federal/state individual income tax return by the due date, you may be able to get an automatic 6-month extension of time to file.  FormyTax can help you file your extension for FREE regardless of whether you file your tax returns through us or not. Please be aware that an extension of time to file your return does not grant you any extension of time to pay your tax liability.

If you’d like to get additional information, please reach out to us and one of our associates will reach out to you.