US Income Tax
ForMyTax.Com offers Tax Return Filing Services and is registered with the IRS as an Electronic Return Originator. It is governed by the Office of Professional Responsibility under Circular 230 meant for Tax professionals. Our Tax processes are carried out by CPAs, MBAs, and trained Tax Preparers.
ForMytax.com services include
- Tax Preparation & Tax Filing
- Strategic tax advisory and Planning services
- IRS Representation
Tax Preparation & Tax Filing
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Bookkeeping Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Here’s what ForMytax.com can do for you
- Based on the information and documents you provide, our tax professionals will do everything from entering the data on all the numerous IRS forms
- Tax return Preparation – Federal
- Resident Returns – 1040EZ, 1040A, 1040
- Non-Resident Returns – 1040NR, 1040NR-EZ
- Amendment returns – 1040X
- Tax return Preparation – State, City Local
- Our tax process is governed by stringent set of Service level agreements (SLA’s).
- All the data will pass through our Quality assurance process, multiple reviews will be carried out on your tax return at various levels identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- We ensure that your returns don’t miss out the deductions, credits that you are eligible for
- The returns will be signed electronically by a tax professional governed by the IRS code as a paid preparer
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Non Resident returns will be personally signed by our senior tax reviewer and we file paper returns in an expedited fashion for better tracking and faster refund.
- ForMytax.Com Registered agent services – For those clients who wish to register to our Registered agent services, we provide our office address to the IRS, accept all your documentation and forward the same to you via soft copies uploaded to your ForMyTax.Com account. Our clients who live overseas have found this service to be great value add.
- We offer you other value added services such as Fee Collect, Audit package for IRS representation, Filing of Tax Identification forms (ITIN) forms etc.
- As a client, you are provided with access to our Professional services desk at any time. We don’t charge on a per call basis as few accountants do.
- Last but not the least, you are automatically subscribed to our Quality assurance program
Strategic tax Advisory and Planning services
Our qualified and experienced tax professionals will understand your requirements, analyze your situation and provide strategic tax advisory and planning services. We offer tax planning in the following areas -
- study of Itemized v/s Standard deduction
- Tax planning for Expats (Work Visa holders) in the US
- Tax Planning for Student & Professional Visas
- Non-Resident and Offshore Tax Planning
- Stock options (ESOP) or Stock purchase plans (ESPP) tax planning
- Investments into retirement plans 401K, 412i tax planning services
- Gifting strategies
- Creation of 501(1)(c) corporations and Private Operating Foundations
- Strategic Global incorporations, Transfer pricing arrangements & Advance pricing agreements
- Representation before the IRS
We charge our clients a straight fee for the scope of work rendered. Unlike few other services providers, we don’t charge our clients on a percentage or contingent basis. Such practices are proved to be illegal and unethical in the eyes of law.
Last year 751,862 people received IRS audit letters. That’s over 750,000 people who are eager to buy tax advice that’ll help them out of this jam… Every Year!
ForMytax.Com offers IRS Representation for clients who need help to get out if these jams. Other IRS Problems to which we can offer solutions -
If you'd like to get additional information, please reach out to us and one of our associate will be reach out to you
- Assistance on filing your previous year’s tax returns?
- Discussions with IRS and payment of back taxes
- Any other communication you want us to do with IRS on your behalf.